This is a recent email I received from a friend... any truth to this do you think? I will continue to post these types of emails here... I received one recently about red lipstick containing lead. And of course the one about the 4 yr old boy's Croc shoe getting stuck in an escalator.
Please pass this on to all the little one's parents in your area. Ok, I'm sending this out to everyone so they don't make the same mistake I made. I'm so embarrassed that this happened but I want you all to be aware of what can happen. This was caused by a magic eraser sponge. I have let both kids erase their crayon marks off the walls and never even thought the sponges would have this kind of chemical in them that would cause this kind of burn or even hurt them. Learn from my mistake. You can't even imagine how bad I feel that this happened to Kolby. Pass this along to anyone who has kids or grandchildren.
The email continues... but I gather you get the point.